Nuff²

Tweet

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hate when people think they're perfect....


heYa...
today I want to say a bit about the people who noticed a very good for themself...I am not trying to talk about other people like ... but, sometimes there are too many busybody around me that think they are too perfect about their life...I know no one of perfect in this world ...
I know I am not perfect ...as it is I do not want to talk about other people ....
I wonder is why some people want to bring knowledgeable and very smart acknowledge the religion of their lives, while a pound more or less the same with me?
I hope so ... for those who are good by themselves to mirror themselves before they speak to people who are not like me ..
TRIBUTE TO PEOPLE WHO Does'nt HAVE ANYTHING IN THEIR LIVE...But..they still Happy with their own life....

No comments: