Nuff²

Tweet

Monday, May 24, 2010

How It's going to be....



Haaaa ... today I want to tell the story of my friend who just received a crash in her self ....Who know's...how it can be happen...when she was with her frenz out of town leading to the house...there is a group of motor were racing on the road...so my frenz just continued to sound the horn and flash the car...those suspect without further accelerate their pursuit of my frenz car...and they don't care about traffic by that time..they trying to stop myfrenz beside of the road...and they are too many car with a bad traffic...


So my frenz just stopped the car and wanna see what they want..and suddently, one of them just took a chain with padlock and hit my frenz car...they can't say anything just seat silently without any sound..and that boy just hitted one of the backdoor mirror...and the mirror just cracked a bit...after that incident...they drove their car to police station and make a report of that case...


And what I'm trying to say here is..beware while you're driving especially woman drivers...don't panic while in this situation...just stay calm in the car or try to make SOS call from your cellphone and stay still...


I cannot say more words if I'm in their situation,what should I do...May Be..TRAUMA is the right answer....


No comments: